December 1-2 | Hotel Derek - Houston, TX & Virtual
Energy Conference Network brings you the inaugural Digital Twins in Energy Conference taking place in Houston, and virtually, on December 1st and 2nd 2021.
Digital Twins are widely recognized as a game changer for oil and gas companies to merge cloud computing, advanced simulation, virtual system testing, AR / VR and machine learning to improve decision-making in real-time.
In the current environment of post-Covid recovery, market instability and pricing fluctuations, the ability to deliver a virtual representation of a physical process enables companies to adopt a proactive approach to maintenance / repair.
Utilizing Digital Twins to leverage the right data is key to lowering CAPEX and OPEX whilst increasing production and maximizing asset utilization.
Despite the opportunities, a lack of know-how, training and process-disconnect is hampering the pace of Digital Twins adoption.
The Digital Twins in Energy Conference will equip oil and gas companies with the insight to make informed and improved data-driven decisions from subsurface modelling and rig-design, to production, safety and field resource.
Over two days, attendees will learn how to use Digital Twins to implement corrective maintenance actions (before failure occurs), lower cost, optimize extraction and optimize production.
Executive Director, Digital Twin Institute
Chief Scientist for Advanced Manufacturing at Florida Institute of Technology
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Proven case studies from your oil and gas peers faced with – and overcoming – the same challenges as you
- Advice from Digital Twins solution providers with expertise in the oil and gas industry
- First hand insight into the emerging technologies that will shape the future of Digital Twins
- Networking opportunities with the industry movers and shakers
- Interactive discussions so you can have your key Digital Twins challenges addressed
Who will attend?
VP / Director / Manager of: -
- IT / Technology
- Data Science
- System Design (Engineer)
- Software Developer
- Solution Architect
- Process Control
- Predictive Maintenance
Benefits of attending:
- Leverage data and information with speed and accuracy to improve decision making
- Reduce CAPEX and OPEX through accelerated production
- Proactively eliminate supply chain disruptions and drive end-to-end performance
- Improve scenario planning through streamlined operations and safer extraction
- Achieve new oilfield insights and improved asset utilization
- Upgrade planning and operational standards
- Create a virtual model of production assets with increased visibility
- Improve compliance standards, drive safety and lower risk
Topics to be discussed will include:
- A to Z guide to Digital Twins technology and the benefits across the E&P cycle, from subsurface modelling and the rig design to production and safety
- The role of Digital Twins in scenario and situation modelling, predictive maintenance and asset management
- The impact of Digital Twins on reducing carbon emissions
- Where and how to invest in Digital Twin projects to generate the greatest return
- The role of Digital Twins in improving cyber security
- Towards industry standards – what needs to be done to drive standardization across the sector
- Building a robust Digital Twins infrastructure: connect systems, sensors and analytics models
- Achieving consistent production efficiency
- Digital Twins as a production benchmarking tool – how and where
- Case study examples of offshore project initiatives
- 2D and 3D technology roadmap set up
- Digital twins and predictive analytics: detecting failures to minimize downtime
- Combining AI with data management to improve operations monitoring
- C-level keynote: combine leadership vision, technology investment and seamless execution
- Process management – equipping key stakeholders with the tools to manage Digital Twins
- Overcoming operational resistance to adoption
- Aligning skill sets with operational requirements