David Crawley - University of Houston
Dr. Clare Schoene - Schlumberger
This panel discussion will focus on how oil and gas companies have used Digital Twins throughout the pandemic to reduce costs and ensure operational sustainability. Was Covid 19 the black swan event that forced companies to overhaul their operations and legacy systems?
- Utilizing Digital Twins to gain asset visibility during times of supply chain disruption
- Harnessing the digital modeling capabilities of Digital Twins to reduce OPEX and CAPEX and drive production
- Leveraging information through Digital Twins to reducing potential production errors and delays
- End-to-end use cases and practical insight
- Calculating efficiency gains post-Covid